Temporary Fence Hire
Sydney Fence Hire are temporary fencing specialists. We can deliver to any site in Sydney and install to your guidelines. We provide fencing hire to a range of industries including the construction, civil and events industry. Our galvanized mesh panels are a great way to secure your site and prevent unauthorised access and help to secure an area that may be unsafe for the public or other workers.
Our temporary fence panels measure 2.4m in length x 2.1m high and are made from a galvanised steel tubing at 42mm thick, one of the highest quality panels in the industry. Our mesh runs vertically in narrow width to restrict the ability to climb the panels and further reduce the threat of trespassing. All our fence panels include a locking bracket at the top to prevent the panels from being pulled apart easily, and also include a 25kg foot weight to hold the panels into place.
Please refer to our pricing table below. All prices below incl GST, delivery, installation and pack down at the end of your usage. Please read our terms and conditions of hire for further information.
- The carry to where the fencing is to be installed in no greater than 20 metres of where our truck can pull up. Additional charges apply where the carry exceeds 20m.
- Fencing is to be placed on relatively level ground. Steep descents or terrain incur additional charges.
- The location of the site is within a radius of 35km of Sydney metro. Sites outside this range may incur additional travel charges, please enquire.
- Site must be clear of debris, high grass and terrain where the fencing is to be placed to ensure correct installation.
- Installation is between the hours of Monday to Friday between 7am-4pm with a 4 hour minimum access window. Installation or removal outside of these times or days may incur additional charges.
- Fencing is the responsibility of the hirer. Any loss or damage is payable by the hirer.